ARC536: DMR Connect Plus TG audio interrupt problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

W4UVV

:mad: I use ARC536PRO and have been pleased with it. I use it on my Uniden 536 scanner with the DMR (MOTOTRBO) upgrade. I have created a 100 Favorites list with one of them being an area 400 mhz. DMR Connect Plus system with 4 sites. I have a tower mounted pre-amped Scantenna and signal strength is not an issue.

Site 1 has 4 frequencies with cc1,2,3,4. Site 2 has 4 frequencies with cc5,6,7,8. Site 3 has 2 frequencies with cc9,10. Site 4 has 2 frequencies with cc13,14.(Why I don't know ccs12,13 make better sense). I've confirmed the frequencies & ccs on my homemade DMR system DSD PLUS.
Using ARC536PRO I have used the same ccs for the logical control numbers. Possibly that may be a problem as I do not know how to id the correct lcn for the appropriate site frequency/cc.

Everything seems to be ok except monitoring ANY CP TG comm a few seconds after audio begins somehow some way the audio is interrupted for approximately 4-5 seconds. If nothing else has changed what's left of the audio picks up fine and everything ends fine. It reminds of a scanner priority audio interrupt or com port interruption only the interrupt period is longer.

I've exhausted all the combination options of changing LCN numbers but so far nothing is working. No matter what I do the audio interrupts still occur if the audio lasts for 3-4 seconds then interruption of silence for about 5 seconds and then what audio has been continuous for that TG continues when the interrupt stops.

Does anyone know what to do to stop the audio interrupts which happen only this DMR Connect Plus system? There are no other CP DMR systems within my monitoring area. This is really driving me nuts. Tnx.

I did not install Butel's latest upgrade because I did not like the way my files formats displayed in the FL new/overwritten area. Butel makes changes thinking that they are great for everyone and sometimes they are not. I have not previously had any problems with the previous SW baseline. It works fine on my other DMR files.

Tnx for any help.

John:(
W4UVV

Status
Not open for further replies.