(DMR) Creative Communications Unknown ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disk4mat

I was wondering if anyone else is monitoring Creative Communications Sales & Rental? Been coming across some interesting but unidentified TGID's. Did a search of the AZ forum and found an old thread that is now locked asking for partial ID submissions. I would be happy to submit partials, but I prefer to submit complete id information.

198... Unknown Medical Transport

Ive uploaded some recorded mp3's and will update the folder weekly.
Dropbox - AZ Scanner

Im collecting recordings for 20 additional unknown ID's... Many of which seem to be towing, tanker/fuel transportation and equipment maintenance. 198 however grabbed my attention. All 21 unknowns are coming off Usery Pass and South Mountain. Im on the border of Maricopa and Pinal county. Soon as I get the other folders organized I'll upload those also.

Foresigt

Just an FYI, Creative Communications doesn't exist anymore. Motorola bought the company. Motorola Solutions became the Public Safety P25 business and either spun off or sold the commercial portion to Crosspoint Communications. Just to confuse things even more.

Disk4mat

Thanks for the information! So basically the DB does not reflect the name/owner change. For now, the information for frequencies and id's seem to be accurate (for the sites I can reach). Its a little confusing being somewhat new to scanning and this community, but luckily there are allot of helpful knowledgeable people here.

So has my project become defunct? Or is it still worth while?

Foresigt

Based on the info that MtnBiker posted, now the company has been broken into three segments. I'm sure it will take a while for people to figure out which sites are owned by whom and and get the DB updated. Until then, you will just have to keep doing what you are until you copy enough traffic to figure out who some of the radio traffic really is. Good luck!

It can be a great hobby and frustrating at times.

Disk4mat

It is a great hobby and Im more intrigued than frustrated. For now I am going to keep monitoring the sites and id's. Eventually this information will be useful. I'll upload and update weekly.

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber

Disk4mat

@MtnBiker2005 You could be right. We could be seeing the result of information on sites not being current or updated.

Other news... TGID 224 = Orbit Shuttle Service
I was able to figure that out by listening to the stops and designated pickups from dispatch. Googled those stops and there was the route for Orbit Shuttle. (y)

I'll submit it at the end of the week. I think I have 3 other TGID's figured out. Just need a little more research/confirmation on those.

Last edited:

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I bet there is a PGA golf tourney in your area. Creative Comms have been taking care of the communications for the PGA tourneys for the past few years up here in Conn. and Long Island.
Just a possibility.
But judging by the recordings you made, it doesn't sound like that event is what the comms are. Sounds like an elderly transport service maybe.
Bob

Last edited:

KB7MIB

Numerous cities around the Valley have para-transit shuttle buses, and many elderly care homes/retirement homes also provide shuttle buses to residents so they can get to and from nearby grocery stores and doctor's visits.
Some hotels and resorts have shuttle bus service for guests so they can get to and from various locations as well.
And then there's the non-emergency medical transport shuttle buses, and of course the airport shuttle buses.
So, there's several possibilities.

John
Peoria

Disk4mat

Updated the dropbox folder with new recordings and also text logs. Sometimes you just want to read the highlights. So far I have partial id's for:

26 - Construction / Maintenance
150 - Toilettes - Porta pottys / Waste Management
198 - Medical Transport (facility to facility)
224 - Shuttle Service / Transportation
277 - Security

255 - Mostly Spanish speaking and if anyone speaks Spanish, you might be able to figure out what it is.

I had an interview with a Motorola shop who picked up a bunch of customers from Creative after Crosspoint bought them out.

Disk4mat

I wonder why they left Crosspoint. Ive noticed a few new tgid's while some I was tracking fell off the map. I have two more identified and 3 more that are partial. Hopefully have the next batch done by end of week.

WIS262

Your 277 folder is Maricopa Ambulance. You don't hear any of the dispatches as those are done by Phoenix Fire and sent to Maricopa Ambulance dispatch through a CAD terminal. The company posts the available units across their service areas and tracks their times.

Disk4mat

Excellent find @WIS262 thanks! I'll make sure that gets updated in the DB. I listened to some more 277's that I havent uploaded yet and caught a couple transmissions where they said "2 on board, standing by".

Added new folders
65 - Towing?
187 - Towing/Transport?
157 - Trucking - Delivery?
272 - Taxi?

Last edited:

Disk4mat

Currently working on:

157 Trucking - Delivery
272 Taxi?
187 Towing?
65 Towing?
141 School Bus (Mention of Tolleson)
45 Trucking
213 School Bus
96 School Bus - Kyrene Centennial Middle School
219 School Bus
97 School Bus - (Mention of Maricopa Groves Parkway, Surprise)
145 School Bus - (Mention of Higley and Southern)

jnlannon

NK2J
Hi Disk4mat
I've been tracking Creative for quite a while, regardless of what it's called now, and aside from some, yours and my list match up pretty close. I've been meaning to update the RR database and although I have gotten to a couple, i've been too lazy to submit more. One that jumps out to me is 65, I have it as some kind of animal welfare/protection agency. It sounds to me like the people that go out to houses, I have logs and recordings.
Unless something's changed, I'm fairly certain that's what it was but I'll take another listen. As for others in your list, here are my notes (about 10 months old)...
219 (Bus - Tolleson Union High School District)
26 (House/apartment, not Maintenance, but handymen) Casey - worker, Alan - dispatcher guy
224 (Airport transp)
187 Security (hotel?/property?) pretty interesting at night
141 School Bus (picking up transfers at Higley High)
45 (Bus operations Tempe Elementary School District 3)
213 (School bus - Queen Creek Unified #95 OR Higley U #60)
96 (Tempe Union High School District serving Ahwatukee)
97 (school bus Maricopa/Tempe)
145 (school bus) locations like Cooper and Baseline, Greenfield and Broadway, 86th st and university, Gilbert and Baseline

Anyway, it sounds like you and I are looking at the undiscovered stuff. My monitoring post is a little north of QC at Ray and Signal Butte. Anyway, good hunting and thanks for the reports. We'll figure it out :unsure:

Disk4mat

@jnlannon Im glad you turned up here! Looks like you have allot of solid information. You are right in that it seems we have some consistent leads on these ID's.

65 has peaked my interest. Caught a transmission last week where someone was dispatched to a location where a dog was shot.

157 is driving me nuts because its very active yet I cant identify what they are doing. Sounds like trucking delivery/transport. They have dropped loads at Home Depot, Lowese then I also hear pickups at yards and warehouses.

Im out at Queen Creek rd and Sossaman. Currently using an indoor antenna and can only reach Usery Pass and South Mountain. At the end of the week I'll update the recordings folders and report any identifying activity.

jnlannon

NK2J
@Disk4mat ;
Good stuff, I looked at my notes for 157 and there’s been very little activity the last time I was monitoring it. Heard things like “28 heading to 17th ave”, “there's gonna be two empties at 49th”, “Know anything about that last trailer that needs to go to main?”, and “We have a Gila bend pull, then head out to Niagara & 96th for a pickup”. My thoughts were, they were picking up and dropping trailers. Embarrassingly enough, I when I looked back to my recordings, they are almost a year old so it’s been a lot longer than I thought, and a lot could’ve changed since. I reprogramed my scanner with the latest RR info to listen over the weekend and didn’t hear much on the known talk groups and no wildcard hits. I’ll keep it running for a few days/weeks to see what kind of hits I get.

I have no complaints with my attic discone, except reception is so good from multiple sites that simulcast distortion on the digital channels can be bad. S. Mt is no problem and get as far as White Tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.