DMR Decode Log?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubs0980

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out the specs on a DMR system with DMR decode.
I have the input and output freq of the repeater.
running dmrdecoder seems to show color code 10
I see activity in ch1 and ch2
ch1 seems to be 2100 from N (different radio ID's)
ch2 seems to be 1100 from N

Are the 2100 and 1100 the group or time slot?

Looking to set up a Vertex for monitoring. Should be a simple system from my streets dept.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• dmrdecoder.jpg
    dmrdecoder.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 644

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hard to tell from that screenshot. You could use the 'Save to File' option in DMRDecode. It will dump everything to a text file with a nice little summary at the end that shows radios, groups, what slots were used etc etc.

dubs0980

Hard to tell from that screenshot. You could use the 'Save to File' option in DMRDecode. It will dump everything to a text file with a nice little summary at the end that shows radios, groups, what slots were used etc etc.

Ah I saw all your posts about that and I never could find a summary at the end of my logs. I think it was because I was just 'x ing' our the box to close the program instead of menu exit. Seems to work now. Thanks

racingfan360

dubs0980...I asked Ian for the feature in this format so i should explain. Its:
Date
Time
DCC
Group/Individual call type
Group or Individual ID being called
Calling Unit ID
Timeslot
Service Options

So for the screenshot you have multiple Group Calls from multi units (3000, 5001, 9) all calling Group 2100, all slot 1. DCC is 10.

So you at least need the freq, DCC as 10, Slot1, and Group (2100) in your vertex to monitor

Jim

dubs0980

Actually went CS 700 and it sounds amazing. The guys at CSI are great. Seems like every repeater in the area for this system use the same group numbers. That makes it easy but when scanning it will only show the group name and not the repeater (location) its coming from. Not a big deal but maybe if I play with it I can find a way to identify repeaters when scanning. DMR Decode rocks. Thanks to all that put in the hard work to make it what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.