DMR DSD+ unstable result

Status
Not open for further replies.

mryamac

Hello All,

I have couple of hytera and repeater. for MS frequencies are set to RX=442612500 Hz and TX=447612500. Respectively for BS RX frequency is 447612500 and TX frequency is 442612500. My setup is like this.

When I try to capture packets with DSD+ (Airspy+Sdrsharp), most of times DSD+ does not show anything. Rarely it shows voice is captured about 4 sec. Sometimes while listing 447612500 frequency DSD shows BS packets; but they must be MS. What might cause this problem? I can work only in a room with all hytera and repeater with low power. Noise may cause this problem or what else? How can I handle this issue?

racingfan360

Are you able to get DSD+ to decode other digital signals, or is this the only problem setup you have? I'd recommend you try and get it working on a more distant repeater signal first.

If that's ok, then I;d suggest the two most likely problems to tackle are:
- when listening to the repeater output frequency, at that range, you'll be totally overloading the receiver
- when listening to the mobile output frequency, you need to be tuned to precisely the correct frequency for good decodes: try offsetting the tuning a little.

mryamac

Your advise is worked. I put some stuff far away then I got expected results thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.