DMR/Fusion HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbelter

Our area in ham band has switched to DMR, thus I am looking to purchase a good DMR /Fusion capable radio...Any suggestions?
Thanks

popnokick

Premium Subscriber

k6cpo

Our area in ham band has switched to DMR, thus I am looking to purchase a good DMR /Fusion capable radio...Any suggestions?
Thanks

System Fusion® is proprietary to Yaesu so you're not going to see it in a radio with a competing mode. Yaesu would rather see DMR die and everyone move over to Fusion.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Yaesu released the full spec to System Fusion on their web site with no mention of it being proprietary. I think the word you may be looking for is "exclusive" or "single-sourced".

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Radio for digital

Although they have a checkered past, Radioddity has a new offering in the form of a dual band DMR handheld. Initial reports have been encouraging, and the price with cable and software is $86.99. Buy it today with their 5th anniversary code and it drops 15% to just over $73.00. Go to the Radioddity.com sight for more info.

Drumbum

Although they have a checkered past, Radioddity has a new offering in the form of a dual band DMR handheld. Initial reports have been encouraging, and the price with cable and software is $86.99. Buy it today with their 5th anniversary code and it drops 15% to just over $73.00. Go to the Radioddity.com sight for more info.

I just bought one yesterday..what radio has a similar codeplug/software layout that I can open software side by side with the 77s software and create one ? Can't seem to find one for the Virginia area , radio is too new

N4KVE

I suggest buying this radio from a seller in your country. If you buy from China, & you must return the radio, it will cost a fortune to send the radio back to China.

Drumbum

I suggest buying this radio from a seller in your country. If you buy from China, & you must return the radio, it will cost a fortune to send the radio back to China.
Got mine from radiooditty US, shipped from US

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.