DMR in Franklin and Logan Couties

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppafred

I am attempting to program a radio to monitor the DMR transmissions in Franklin and Logan counties but there is some information missing from the RR database files.

The data for Logan County Sheriff shows a talkgroup of 25 but it is not decoding any traffic. The Franklin Co SO talkgroup is listed as 11010 and I am decoding it on a regular basis.None of the other listings offer a talkgroup and some lack a slot number.

I have switched computers and OS was changed to Win 10 on the laptop I used to use so all my software and setting for hooking up an SDR dongle are gone.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

wbswetnam

I have both Logan County SO and Franklin County SO programmed as conventional channels, with slot, color & talk group left open as wildcards. I get Logan County infrequently on 155.3175 MHz, I think because from my location in Russellville, the signal from Mt Magazine is blocked by Mt Nebo. I get Logan County EMS and Fire very well, and Paris PD too. Franklin County SO comes booming in on 155.070 MHz, and Clarksville PD on 155.640 MHz comes in well, too.

What DMR capable scanner(s) do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.