DMR in NC

SD70MAC

When I was in Wilmington , NC a couple months ago I was seeing activity on the PRN site 444.2375 + , but I could not hear it. My XPR7550 doesn't allow me to monitor like some of the others do. I found some info on the Foothills Amateur radio site, looks like more Chat TG's may be that's the activity I was seeing ? No one seem to have any info on it at the time, I also wonder if Private call is being used ?

foothilsarc.org

TS-1

Local 27500

PRN Chat 1 27501
PRN Chat 2 27502
PRN Chat 3 27503
PRN chat 4 27504
PRN Chat 5 27505

TS-2

PRN

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Just submitted to the database, Amazon RDU-1 on Jones Sausage Rd, Garner, is using a simplex DMR system where several of the "locations" duplicate others, possibly because it is a multi-floor building.

Attachments

• Amazon-Export.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 10

jimboyle

I literally have a screw loose !
I'm thinking of a digital upgrade for my Uniden scanner in the car. I'm in and around mostly Wake County. I'm asking for suggestions the DMR upgrade is a no brainer for me as a HAM*. Pro-Voice past over the tesla bridge just like Aerotron ACSB 220 Mhz, the IMTS, and extra points if you have a VSLP Astro Saber. GE mark trunking passed over also. I ponder will my favorite cloned bag phone & analog dynatac 550 ? will ring when it's my time? ok, back on the topic other than obsolete rf tech. As a retired old man, I so fishing for RF. Is anyone able to locate Nexden? ( Kenwood ) ? in use locally?

Is D-Star gone over the rainbow ( Tesla/Marconi ) bridge also?

Also, greetings to all first post in many years. I hope all are well.

Jim

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I'm thinking of a digital upgrade for my Uniden scanner in the car. I'm in and around mostly Wake County. ... Is anyone able to locate Nexden? ( Kenwood ) ? in use locally?

I'm in South Raleigh and the only NXDN systems I've heard in the past several years is limited traffic from Central Prison and Women's Prison. There is supposed to be a Fleet Connect tower in Garner, but I've never heard it around Wake Co.

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
Monitoring Freq #152,450/CC-1 DMR coming in loud/clear golf course operations with Tg#1001 first catch of this several golf courses in area Fort Bragg/Anderson Creek

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Monitoring Freq #152,450/CC-1 DMR coming in loud/clear golf course operations with Tg#1001 first catch of this several golf courses in area Fort Bragg/Anderson Creek

Interesting FCC doesn't show any licenses in the Fort Bragg/Cumberland Co/Harnett Co area for that frequency

Squad101

Again heard this frequency in the Brier Creek area, determined it to be a USPS Sorting facility with talk of mail sorter jamming and mechanic needed at line 70. Still using CC 1 Slot 2 TG 2
We’ve been assigned new Moto XPRs and all other radios and the repeater has been reprogrammed so these frequencies,CC,TG are no longer used because my personal is no longer working and needs to be reprogrammed also.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
We’ve been assigned new Moto XPRs and all other radios and the repeater has been reprogrammed so these frequencies,CC,TG are no longer used because my personal is no longer working and needs to be reprogrammed also.

What facility was this?

KG4KHQ

Premium Subscriber
462.0875/CC1 sounds like a warehouse ??? Tgs #10/#106/#101
Possibly Mount Olive Pickle Co in Wayne County, they are licensed for that frequency and the system has some similar talk groups. I was getting it in Wilmington the other day.

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
The South River EMC has been updated but the only sites i have found active as of now are DUNN and Sampson

trumpetman

Database Admin
The South River EMC has been updated but the only sites i have found active as of now are DUNN and Sampson

The Broadway site is active but is low coverage, probably a result of being on a water tank. It may be directional as well. If anyone can provide accurate LCNs and site numbers that would be helpful.

GMB951

Premium Subscriber
Will look into it, thanks i know they were building a tall tower at the Fayetteville location off Ramsey St here.