WS1095: DMR Issues When Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Wondering if anyone has seen this behavior ?

I am listening to 2 ham repeaters on the DMR MARC / Brandmeister systems. Each is in a separate scanlist.

My WS-1095 will work fine on DMR if it sit on the wildcard TG .. but if I scan it will never stop.

The other issue .. the radio ids do not span across the scanlists even though they are set that way in the Radio ID list. I have to set them individually on the 2 separate scan lists so really duplicating the same data.

They are only shown in the DMR trunking system where they are listed and not the scanlists where they are set.

It is a bit of an issue.

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Just an update .. in case this may help someone that is having reception issues.

First .. re the wildcard. It is a squelch issue .. and something that I am aware of on the 1095. If the squelch is left at about an 8 as normal (as needed for conventional items), it will not stop when scanning. I have to set it to min on DMR for it to work.

Second .. I just duplicated all the radio id data on the 2 separate scan lists. The only downfall is that it takes longer to startup due to the duplication of the radio id data.

I will say that the 1095 outperforms my TYT MD 380 on DMR, where the audio is considerably better on the 1095.

Status
Not open for further replies.