DMR Lucas County, OHIo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I just picked up a UHF CS700 and I am attempting to monitor a DMR network. TARPS has had privacy enabled. Does anyone have any networks they've successfully monitored and has the following info: Frequency, Color Code, Time Slot and talkgroup. Thanks.

john56

Premium Subscriber
I am also interested in DMR Radio, but there is no DMR Repeater in our area. The closest one is
in Milan Michigan, and I talked to the owner of that repeater, and told me it was not at the greatest height,
but if I could hit it, then I could use DMR. I have a tower at 55' and could not hit his repeater......So, I guess
we have to wait for a DMR in Toledo to come on line. I was told that a fellow amateur was considering
setting up a DMR repeater in Toledo...just one of those wait and see situations.......

73's

John KD8BIN

SCPD

QRT
Thanks John; there are some DMR users in our area however the problem is, is I don't know the specific radio info to monitor. Is anyone aware of the talkgroup code to monitor the City of Toledo? LCDD? Owens? U of T?

john56

Premium Subscriber
DMR Lucas County

Let me know if you have any luck accessing the repeater by MIS.....

John KD8BIN

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
You would have to have a scanner with a discriminator tap and a computer software program like DMR Decode in order to get Color Code, Time Slot, and Talkgroup info.

Dave
N8DHW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.