DMR Not Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

slingshot202

Feed Provider
All,

So I recently removed some favorities on my BCD536 which was accidental as I was working with Sentinel (a program I really do not like). Though I have to say some recent changes in ARC I am not happy with either, I have to keep updating names of favorites.

I have worked on this for a while and it is driving me bonkers. I have tried to put in a DMR for a local set of channels here where I am and when I set only that list to scan it says "nothing to scan" once I click Channel to lock it, they are there. The channels receive and all, but if they are scanning (even with the list on) they will not scan.

Anyone experience an issue like this?

I have this issue for two sets of DMR Favorites list.

The one or two I put in with Sentinel work, but I don't like the lack of grabbing my configs from the internet. Any help is appreciated.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
All,

So I recently removed some favorities on my BCD536 which was accidental as I was working with Sentinel (a program I really do not like). Though I have to say some recent changes in ARC I am not happy with either, I have to keep updating names of favorites.

I have worked on this for a while and it is driving me bonkers. I have tried to put in a DMR for a local set of channels here where I am and when I set only that list to scan it says "nothing to scan" once I click Channel to lock it, they are there. The channels receive and all, but if they are scanning (even with the list on) they will not scan.

Anyone experience an issue like this?

I have this issue for two sets of DMR Favorites list.

The one or two I put in with Sentinel work, but I don't like the lack of grabbing my configs from the internet. Any help is appreciated.

Checklist for "nothing to scan":

https://forums.radioreference.com/2121181-post1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.