DMR-P25 NANO-SPOT NOT HEARING CALLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdalonzi

Premium Subscriber
I have a NANO-SPOT MMDVM hotspot that is working great with my MD380 and TAIT TP9300 radios in DMR mode and works great in P25 with several commercial P25 radios.

I can make a call on the DMR portable that gets decoded directly by my SDS100 but the NANO-SPOT does not decode its transmissions.I have followed the instructions posted in several forums on programming a Single Channel DMR favorite, but it is not working.

Has anyone been able to get this to work? if so, can you post your settings and some instructions?

i would be grateful for the support!

K9CDA
Dave

cdalonzi

Premium Subscriber
In my hast to post this message, I neglected to give it a proof read!

The post should read that when the NANO-SPOT gets a call over the network, the SDS100 does not provide audio. The SDS is receiving based upon my seeing the RX indication and an occasional color code icon.

I want the SDS to monitor the NANO-SPOT if possible.

Dave

W4WMH

Either program the NANO Spot frequency into the SDS100 as a conventional with the correct color code, or as a DMR OFT, with TG. I use both, because my hotspot is an "extension" of the local DMR hotspot repeater TG.

DMR OFT is more work, but you can lock out TG's and such, where conventional I think you hear everything with the same color code.

cdalonzi

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply - I am traveling this weekend, but will give this a try when I get back.

'73 - K9CDA
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.