BCD325P2/BCD996P2: DMR Programming Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

I am trying to program a single DMR frequency that has 2 slots, with 2 different TGID. I tried using freescan and Pro Scan, and both seem to lack the support to enter slot numbers or TGID. I tried to follow the instructions on Unidens website but the instructions are not matching up with what's on the menu on my scanner.

The only thing that I can seem to figure out is how to set the Color Code manually. I cannot figure out how to enter the slot number or TGID manually.

After putting just the color code in, all I am hearing is digital feedback noise but no voice.

If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated as this thing has me so frustrated.

If this has already been addressed on here, I apologize for double posting.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am trying to program a single DMR frequency that has 2 slots, with 2 different TGID. I tried using freescan and Pro Scan, and both seem to lack the support to enter slot numbers or TGID. I tried to follow the instructions on Unidens website but the instructions are not matching up with what's on the menu on my scanner.

The only thing that I can seem to figure out is how to set the Color Code manually. I cannot figure out how to enter the slot number or TGID manually.

After putting just the color code in, all I am hearing is digital feedback noise but no voice.

If anyone could help me out that would be greatly appreciated as this thing has me so frustrated.

If this has already been addressed on here, I apologize for double posting.

To enter in TGID's and Slots using ProScan, Assuming you already have a DMR One Freq Trunk system type. Click the group node or add a new group node. Next, Add a TGID channel. On the right side in the grid, enter in the Slot number.

Coolant113

To enter in TGID's and Slots using ProScan, Assuming you already have a DMR One Freq Trunk system type. Click the group node or add a new group node. Next, Add a TGID channel. On the right side in the grid, enter in the Slot number.

Just figured this out. Thank you so much for both of your quick replies. Now to monitor and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.