DMR/PV Manual Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
Has there been any addendums or updates to the owner's manuals for the various Uniden scanners to cover the DMR and ProVoice updates?

This would be for how to program these systems and what to expect on the displays when listening to these systems.

Thanks!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Has there been any addendums or updates to the owner's manuals for the various Uniden scanners to cover the DMR and ProVoice updates?

This would be for how to program these systems and what to expect on the displays when listening to these systems.

Thanks!
I don't recall seeing any announcement of 'revised' owner's manuals to include DMR & ProVoice capabilities. The original DMR announcement did have basic instructions for entering DMR systems, as well as what would be displayed. I do see where the 'Easier to Read manual does now have a DMR section.

For ProVoice, no special procedures are needed. I appended DFW Airport's ProVoice system from the master database in Sentinel, and it works with no changes needed. For ProVoice talkgroups, PV appears in the lower corner of the display.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I think revising the manual to include DMR and ProVoice programming instructions would be a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.