DMR Repeaters in NC for Hams

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a decent list of DMR Repeaters in North Carolina for Hams, specifically linked systems or the like, similar to Brandmeister or DMR-MARC, etc. I an in NC and looking to talk to friends in other states. I have only found 1 or 2 DMR Repeaters for my area that can do that, but there's not much info listed about them. Would appreciate any help. 73.

David

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
Yeah I already have NC-PRN and WNC stuff, and I’m a little far range from the Walker Top one but I programmed it anyways. I was hoping for some more. My issue is when I’m transmitting on Brandmeister it linked talkgroups it’s not showing up on Last Heard feeds but my transmit is going thru. I’ve even tried changing the Time Slot. The only thing I can surmise is I’m too far from the repeater to properly get into it upon transmit. So I was hoping for some more around here that aren’t listed or known. I have the Brandmeister for the GCARS as well.

David

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a decent list of DMR Repeaters in North Carolina for Hams, specifically linked systems or the like, similar to Brandmeister or DMR-MARC, etc. I an in NC and looking to talk to friends in other states. I have only found 1 or 2 DMR Repeaters for my area that can do that, but there's not much info listed about them. Would appreciate any help. 73.

David

Take a look here, and see if there are any you can hit from your QTH:

https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/feature_search.php?state_id=37&type=DMR

uli2000

Premium Subscriber
You can always do a private call on a Brandmeister repeater to 9990, it's the parrot and will repeat your transmission. If you're not hearing anything back, you're not getting into the repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.