TRX-1: DMR systems in library

eyes00only

I'm really rusty on programming. I want to find DMR, LTR and the other odd systems for the Metro Denver area. All I've found are amateur radio systems. I tried Preferred - Trunked and other combinations.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Then you aren't looking very hard, I just looked through the database in EZ Scan and found schools, hospital, sporting stadiums and others that all list DMR and NXDN freqs.

I would also urge you to update your EZ Scan program, and database, if you haven't done so recently.

Last edited:

eyes00only

Then you aren't looking very hard, I just looked through the database in EZ Scan and found schools, hospital, sporting stadiums and others that all list DMR and NXDN freqs.

I would also urge you to update your EZ Scan program, and database, if you haven't done so recently.
I apologize but I'm just out of practice.
HOW do I navigate to those DMR & NXDN systems? I'm going to try again now using EZ Scan.

eyes00only

I'm going to blame it on being old and tired but I just figured it out.
Thanks for your reply.