SDS100/SDS200: DMR Tier 3 SDS 100 Scanner has problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Are there any tricks or settings to get the SDS 100 Scanner to follow a DMR Tier 3 system I am trying to listen to one and the scanner is only picking up some of the audio, missing some replies, only picking up parts of the transmissions, and everyone disappearing for long periods of time. I have a full signal strength on the tower I pick up, The filters are not doing anything. I have tried to listen to this system on my 436HP scanner and it's even worse trying to listen to the DMR Tier 3 system.
Any one have any ideas.

Ubbe

You have to lock out all the encrypted TG's as the scanner will immediatly leave the system when it senses encryption and it takes one scan cycle to return to it. Push the system button to hold on to the system and you could also set all TG's delay to 5 sec and it should work to listen to the remaining unencrypted calls.

/Ubbe

Saint

Premium Subscriber
You have to lock out all the encrypted TG's as the scanner will immediately leave the system when it senses encryption and it takes one scan cycle to return to it. Push the system button to hold on to the system and you could also set all TG's delay to 5 sec and it should work to listen to the remaining unencrypted calls.

/Ubbe
I have the department that has the encrypted TG's avoided and also went in and avoided all the encrypted TG's also, I set all the other TG's to 5 second delay, I'll see if this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.