DMR Tier 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Hey Everyone,

I have my Uniden 536HP monitoring a DMR Tier 3 system, I have mapped out this system with DSD and only use the 536HP for traffic and talkgroup following. When I lock onto the system it displays on the screen Net: 9 Site: xx but has the correct ColorCode. On DSD the system shows Net 10, then a decimal version of the site and region. Is there a way to convert the information given on the 536HP to match with DSD.

Ubbe

It depends of how you count the net and sites, if you start from 0 or from 1. Uniden, and the technicians working on the system that I monitor and probably also how the system are programmed, starts from 0 and will always be one lower than what DSD uses. The system spits out the technical numbers that Uniden presents but DSD regards the first site or the first net number available as 1 and not 0 as the system transmits.

If you set the area lenght incorrectly in the DSDPlus.networks textfile it will show totally different and incorrect values for site numbers in DSDplus. You should probably have the area lenght set to 2.

/Ubbe

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Well, I don't have anything in my DSD Networks file. I just populated it with the network and length two and everything is different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.