DMR Upgrade Unlock Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I paid for it. But, It is not on the sales receipt. Will it be on a separate e-mail?
It will be in a separate email. But you can also view it by logging into MyUniden, and clicking on "All My Scanners".

RBMTS

But you can also view it by logging into MyUniden, and clicking on "All My Scanners"

Why wait? As @hiegtx stated, you can view the key information at any time by just accessing the "MyUniden" website and looking at your scanner(s). This is assuming that you purchased it from Uniden direct. If you went through one of the resellers to get the key, then you need to wait on them (not to mention that you paid more than you needed to).

Chris0516

Why wait? As @hiegtx stated, you can view the key information at any time by just accessing the "MyUniden" website and looking at your scanner(s). This is assuming that you purchased it from Uniden direct. If you went through one of the resellers to get the key, then you need to wait on them (not to mention that you paid more than you needed to).
Should have gone through Uniden for everything(BC75XLT, BCD325p2, DMR Unlock Key, if I ever get NXDN n' ProVoice Unlock Keys').

When you mentioned the website. I remembered, that I bought both scanners from ScannerMaster, and the DMR from BearCat Warehouse.

Triple UGH

smithken

Premium Subscriber
I've always gotten my keys directly from Uniden, they're cheaper than 3rd parties. When I have gotten my keys from Uniden the email arrives as soon as the credit card is processed, usually before I can log out of myuniden. Also you ordered on the weekend so you'll probably have to wait until Monday for Bearcat Warehouse to process your order.

Chris0516

I've always gotten my keys directly from Uniden, they're cheaper than 3rd parties. When I have gotten my keys from Uniden the email arrives as soon as the credit card is processed, usually before I can log out of myuniden. Also you ordered on the weekend so you'll probably have to wait until Monday for Bearcat Warehouse to process your order.
I received it around 12:30pm, today!!!!! :) :):):) Excluding the weekend, faster than I thought!!!!!!:):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.