BCD536HP: DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8jsw

Premium Subscriber
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if it is not please move. I have a bcd536 and I use sential and proscan to program the scanner and I have a issue with getting a local dmr system to scan on my scanner. It is all in there and the quick keys and the f/l keys are all set but it keeps saying nothing to scan. I do have a another dmr frequency in it and it hears it but not the trucking system. I have no idea what I am doing wrong

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if it is not please move. I have a bcd536 and I use sential and proscan to program the scanner and I have a issue with getting a local dmr system to scan on my scanner. It is all in there and the quick keys and the f/l keys are all set but it keeps saying nothing to scan. I do have a another dmr frequency in it and it hears it but not the trucking system. I have no idea what I am doing wrong
if it is a business DMR system be sure to enable the Business Service Types on the scanner. Same goes for any other System TYPE or you will get that nothing to scan even if it is right next door.

Another thing could be range. If you program it as a favorite list turn off the location control for that system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.