DMRDecode Build 74

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc4mc

Looking for another place to download the latest DMRDecode build. Ian Wraith said the current server is down and he doesn't have time to fix it. Thank you!

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Just a quick comment, on Mint 17 I had to run "sudo chmod +x dmrdecode_b74.jar" to run this file.

gariac

I'm adding this as a FYI if anyone is trying to run the downloaded file on opensuse, though it may apply to other linux distributions. I had to run the following to get the program to run

java com.dmr.DMRDecode

If you get the source from github, it won't compile, or at least not on my system. The source code has illegal characters, namely some fancy way to put 1/2 and 3/4 into one character. Maybe that is a windows thing. When you get the errors list, the lines will be obvious. Some of the errors are in comments. Yes, apparently you can get an error in a comment line if the character is considered illegal. The other locations where the character is used is in output. Change as you feel appropriate.

The only contact I can find for the author is twitter, which I don't use. I will follow this thread, and if it looks appropriate (like I really found some bugs and my fix is valid), I will try to report the bug on github.

Status
Not open for further replies.