DNR Marine unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

apd3190

I have checked the database for Dnr and didnt notice a specific channel dedicated to the marine unit. I have read the old postings and realize they stopped using that low band freq. a few years back. Do they now have a dedicated channel or switch throughout all the frequencies listed?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You can learn much by using the 'Search this Forum' function <hint hint> You can find that on the right in a blue toolbar, when you are viewing all the topics in this forum 73 Mike

Last edited:

hill

Premium Subscriber
Maryland Natural Resources Police (NRP) boats use any of the High-band channels listed on the database on this website. NRP marine units used to use Low-band, but abandoned it a few years ago in favor of High-band. Just enter all in the scanner to be able receive them.

Larry

baybum

Ocean City DNR

The frequency I listed below is what I have confirmed for the Annapolis/Baltimore Marine Police.

Does anyone have the confirmed frequency(s) for the back-bays of the Ocean City area?

Thanks.

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
Baybum

The frequency that is listed for NRP Ocean City 156.1725 DPL432, it carries all land and marine traffic in the Ocean City Area, also monitor all Marine Channels as they converse back & fourth on those as well. All NRP frequencies carry land and marine traffic, as NRP officers are cross trained to do both. So any frequency in the database under DNR Police new will be what you need to listen to. All freqeuncies that use the same PL/DPL tone are regions that are set up and those frequencies carry simulcasted traffic. So NRP Hereford 155.370 DPL 631 carries the same traffic as NRP Hollofield 159.090 DPL 631.

Nathan

Last edited:

baybum

Thanks, I am aware of the database, I was looking for anyone who has heard them, on a particular frequency. Simular to my post on 5/03.

Status
Not open for further replies.