Dnrec

Status
Not open for further replies.

de784

Feed Provider
As of this morning Dnrec dispatch console is encrypted cars are in the clear.

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
Last week I noticed that Kentcom was encrypted on DNREC Dispatch, but then they were in the clear a day or two later. It makes sense because they do pass along information that should be placed in the CAD rather than over the air, but I guess having dispatch encrypted solves that :(

de784

Feed Provider
Last week I noticed that Kentcom was encrypted on DNREC Dispatch, but then they were in the clear a day or two later. It makes sense because they do pass along information that should be placed in the CAD rather than over the air, but I guess having dispatch encrypted solves that :(
Sounds like another one bites the dust. Glad I am close enough to wicomico county to monitor them

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
As of right now, Kentcom is back in the clear, so hopefully it’s at the discretion of the dispatcher as to whether they’re in the clear.

de784

Feed Provider
FDs are probably next, especially "Ambulance to Hospital."
There has been talk about that only issue they are having is outlining ambulance's being able to contact emergency rooms especially on the west side of Sussex with nanticoke with Caroline and Dorchester being able to contact them

Status
Not open for further replies.