Do not hear fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooses

I can hear plenty of police and some ambo. I do not hear any fire dispatches or fireground. Can someone help mr with this. I have attached the file I have been using in win500.

Attachments

• Rev A updated.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 27

N8IAA

Mooses, I realize that it is not intuitive to program this scanner:) You tried to put every frequency in for every TSYS. You are just confusing the scanner. I hopefully have recreated your all your TGID's in the first five scanlists. The sixth scanlist is hopefully all the conventional frequencies you had in the scanner.
Larry

Attachments

• RevBupdated.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 21

hcpholder

Premium Subscriber
Now, that's what this site is all about! People halping people! I love it! Glad I was able to help a new-comer out yesterday.

mooses

I downloaded your file and the conv channels work ok but I have not herd anything on the trunk channels

Last edited:

N8IAA

I downloaded your file and the conv channels work ok but I have not herd anything on the trunk channels
My bad. I made a mistake on scanlist 1, York South. Open up Win500, click on the TSYS Objects tab, highlight the system, click on the first TG in the list, click on Edit, click on Select All. Next to the TGID list is the twenty boxes for the Scan Lists. Click on box 1. That enables the TG's in Scan List 1. Click on the File tab, click on Save, click on upload to scanner. See if that works:)
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.