Do Not Sign Up For 1st Responder Wireless News.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Com-Tech51H8

bureaucratic absence of presence.
Premium Subscriber
hello guys....i happen to like the service that the responder page crews put out i don't have any problems contacting the management staff or employees with inconveniences or problems....as i am a dispatcher for them we try to the best of our ability's to get info out but we don't have dispatchers in every single county so incident pages are very hard to put out for your certain location.

ny613

bnglbill

FDNY10-75 said:
What is a real shame here, is that there is time in bngbill's day to make a negative rant about 1st Responder Wireless. Why not try and correct the problem?

You've got to be kidding me...

I have called just about every day, I have done everything I can, they are not correcting the problem and they don't follow up on anything. They have not initiated one call to me one time to follow up or anything. So you tell me what more you think I should do to correct this problem..

I have been doing this for over a month now with no change...

One of the main reasons I subscribed to MFN and now 1st responder is because I travel to all 23 counties in Maryland and Baltimore city , I need to know when there are accidents and traffic problems.

MFN was great I got traffic problems and also trauma alerts paged to me.

I have not received one traffic or trauma alert page from 1st responder. They even sent me 2 traffic alert test pages while on the phone with them and I didn't get them!

There is a problem, we know that, the problem is they are not fixing it or even calling me to tell me what they are doing to fix it. The last time I talked to the GM he said he was going to overnight 2 pagers and he didn't!! I say this is that last straw, I don't think I am being unreasonable at all!!

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
I Think

FDNY 10-75,

I think bnglbill's has pretty much stated he has tried everything to solve the problem however you choose not to read that in his posts. What I think you need to do is read others posts more completely before you ASSume and make stupid remarks or statements.

I would not be one to say that my paging company is better than anyone elses, cause its just like a volunteer fire company, we all have good days and bad days, some pages we will scratch on and other we will be on the ball.

What I think you should do is keep your business and opinions to yourself. If bill wants to rant and rave he can.

Nathan

Oh and im not defending Bill in anyway,cause Bill pissed in my wheaties a while ago.

Last edited:

FDNY10-75

Database Admin
I read every word of each of his posts. I ignored what he said, because
I just called them, and got through. Not even a wait time. I spoke with the supervisor, and was told that Bill has already been taken care of.

He stated, "I have talked to him on an almost daily basis, I have offered to either help resolve the problem or give him a refund."

Now, Bill, you are going to tell me you tried to get through, but didn't, or wasn't offered help? You are ridiculous.

I don't even need to stand up for 1st Responder Wireless, because they have 1000's of HAPPY customers (like my self). Only reason I step in here, is because he is lying about the efforts he has made. 1st Responder Wireless has made every attempt to correct the problem, and he has not accepted.

They obviously can't fix it if you don't let them.

bnglbill

This will be my last post on this subject...

I just received a call from the GM at 1st responder, apparently he is watching this thread and I believe posting as well. He said that my truthful explanation to you all is defaming to 1st Responder and he threatened to sue me. I asked for a refund and he said that is up to his attorneys.

All I can say is, you all make your own decision who is being unreasonable.

I assure you my posts have been truthful and I have nothing to gain from being untruthful

FDNY10-75

Database Admin
I will simply say, when they try to correct the problem, then you go and bash them, it's your own fault. If they tried to fix it, or offer you a refund/new pager, and you denied it or were difficult or iffy about it, then you need to step back and realize where the real problem is. I am not an employee of 1st Responder Wireless News, so I can not offer you anything other than telling you to get some help.

NJ109

I can assure you that, while although I have been watching Mr. Marinelli's comments very closely, I have not posted anything under an alias. This is, and will be, my first and last post on the subject. We run a fair and honest service that we hope our Customers and Dispatchers not only appreciate, but are proud of.

I have spoken with bnglbill on a consistent basis. As the General Manager of 1st Responder Wireless, I have a duty and responsibility to our customers. I, as well as our Office Manager, have offered him, on several occasions, the opportunity of a refund, to which he refused, but rather he wanted our service. We have sent him 3 pagers already, and offered to send him additional ones until he finds one that works best for him in his service area. We have also provided him with a complimentary service, with an annual value of $72 p/yr.

I have introduced his issue not only to our Technical Support Staff, but also to the Engineering Team of the paging service provider.

We, as a company, continue to stand by our principles of providing every opportunity to effect a positive solution to any issue that comes across my desk, but this particular customer, in my humble opinion, is not reasonably seeking resolution, but rather enjoy posting slanderous and defamatory remarks in an equally illegal and unprofessional manner.

I hope that anyone reading these posts make their own opinions and judgments, rather than assume those of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.