Do not update library for PSR-800

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminoxs

There is a new Library update (115) available for the PSR-800. I tried it and everything (County, state, city, ect) options disappears from the scanner (Browse Library) and GRECOM (Library import tab). I fixed it by uninstalling GRECOM and re-installing it (comes with Library vs. 82). Then you need to copy that library back to your scanner under the scanner/SD card pull down.

rwier

There is a new Library update (115) available for the PSR-800. I tried it and everything (County, state, city, ect) options disappears from the scanner (Browse Library) and GRECOM (Library import tab). I fixed it by uninstalling GRECOM and re-installing it (comes with Library vs. 82). Then you need to copy that library back to your scanner under the scanner/SD card pull down.

Thank You Sir!

simmsrep

Premium Subscriber
i just checked and they have fixed the update. If you have downloaded the version 115 it will now update and go back to the 114 version.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
I was able to get 115 to update library in the Radio, but not import new counties/systems in the radio or software yesterday. 116 appears to be OK for both today.

Status
Not open for further replies.