Do you like to Chat about Scanners ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLM7424

Hello everyone

I have never grown up ! lol i play some games occasionally on pc , So i rent a
50 man Voice Server from TeamSpeak . It can be used for anything would anyone
be interested in a Voice chat room in their for scanners and radio talk ?

if so use it Freely i will be in their some i work about 65 -70 hrs a week

if your interested Download Teamspeak. TeamSpeak - Welcome to TeamSpeak
Then click my link to the server then go into manage bookmarks and save it .
ts37.gameservers.com:9299
IP: 72.18.157.18:9299

Last edited:

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
The idea is definitely not a bad one, but I think many of the people on this forum are already utilizing the Zello Walkie Talkie application for such purposes. One of the big channels for Colorado is the Mountain News Net (MNN) group led by Jim. It's mainly centered around incidents and news, but there is definitely a quite a bit of talk about scanning in the channel. You will want to contact Jim to gain access to it.

I personally do use TeamSpeak for gaming and have even done very limited trials with trying to teach people how a trunked radio system works.

JLM7424

The idea is definitely not a bad one, but I think many of the people on this forum are already utilizing the Zello Walkie Talkie application for such purposes. One of the big channels for Colorado is the Mountain News Net (MNN) group led by Jim. It's mainly centered around incidents and news, but there is definitely a quite a bit of talk about scanning in the channel. You will want to contact Jim to gain access to it.

I personally do use TeamSpeak for gaming and have even done very limited trials with trying to teach people how a trunked radio system works.

I was not aware of that group I'll have to look into it. Thanks Matt.

Your gaming what do you play?

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
Your gaming what do you play?

I used to play a wide range of games, but haven't actually done too much recently besides some free to play flight stuff like WarThunder as some of my free time as gone away.

Status
Not open for further replies.