Do you think we'll ever see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

QDP2012

...another new high-end (i.e., digital) scanner that does not utilize the RRDB on a microSD card?

I don't know what designs are being considered/developed. But, an on-board non-microSD memory-device might be used and still potentially include the RRDB option, if there was some way for the consumer to update it conveniently/automagically.

(This potentially different memory-device might also help avoid the "power-on required while shutting-down" issues discussed in other threads.)

Just guessing (and hoping),

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I very much agree on a "cardless" high end scanner , I need "MOTO Turbo here in ILL and really luv my 996-396XT scanners that are great to program by hand and quick....

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I would like to see a scanner radio that a company makes that does what it says its going to do right out of the box and not have to wait for days,weeks, and months for them to scatter and bite their nails to produce the real deal.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
I would like to see a scanner radio that a company makes that does what it says its going to do right out of the box and not have to wait for days,weeks, and months for them to scatter and bite their nails to produce the real deal.

I'm sure a lot of us would like that, but that subject has already been beaten to death in other threads. Let's try to keep this one from turning into another "let's bash scanner manufactures" thread. Thanks.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.