DoD AP-1/B Air Refueling & Training Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Military Monitor Team and DBA / Moderator

I have the most-current DoD AP-1/B (CONUS) Air Refueling / Training Routes file with Tanker Refueling Maps / Radio Freq.... Prior postings I have spent a few hours cutting & pasting to post part of the files, as the total is just at 10Meg in PDF format.

The AP-1/B data is January 2019 - Full Book.

Apparently the file size (10meg) can not be uploaded in RR without a lot of work - unless a DBA or Moderator on this forum will assist (allow same)....? Or could we make an exception in a SUB Forum? Happy to send direct to the Military DBA / Moderator if this might work as an option...

Please kindly advise as a lot of great Mil-Air frequencies, including low-level mil-air & slow rotary wing routes/frequencies...

Thx

Bill

kma371

QRT

I have the most-current DoD AP-1/B (CONUS) Air Refueling / Training Routes file with Tanker Refueling Maps / Radio Freq.... Prior postings I have spent a few hours cutting & pasting to post part of the files, as the total is just at 10Meg in PDF format.

Apparently the file size (10meg) can not be uploaded in RR without a lot of work - unless a DBA or Moderator on this forum will assist (allow same)....? Or could we make an exception in a SUB Forum? Happy to send direct to the Military DBA / Moderator if this might work as an option...

Please kindly advise as a lot of great Mil-Air frequencies, including low-level mil-air & slow rotary wing routes/frequencies...

Thx

Bill

You should be able to upload that to the wiki? Have you tried uploading it there?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The database team won't accept this - database entries are built on people's loggings and reports, not on documentation. And unfortunately I think it's too big to put into the wiki

I'd suggest putting this in a dropbox or Google Drive (as I did with Ed Noll's book that was republished by MFJ) and let people download it as they wish...Mike

N1XDS

ÆS Ø

Thx

Bill

I would like to see this if possible.

spacellamaman

Thx

Bill

ya know i am getting a case of ADD, Annual Disappointment Deja-Vu. i seem to recall a similar situation(s) that was effectively ignored then, as i imagine this one will be too.

it seems to me that hosting desirable Information on ones own site would have benefits for same.

considering its good stuff, serious bread and butter for this segment of the hobby, an Exception might be made lest we be forced to wonder why we are here to begin with.

theres a Hole in my Soul and it can only be Filled with More Cowbe..... AP-1/B

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I'm getting warnings - those links are not secure, even tho they say https...

I had the same problem but chanced it, it is the DOD DAIP website, and I don't know why we are getting that error. I've downloaded both the AP-1/A and 1/B, if anyone wants them let me know. When I got the security warning I just granted a one time exception. You can also try to enter through the home page https://www.daip.jcs.mil/daip/

index.jpg

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I saw that message on both links, not just the first one. Same with the home page, using the latest version of Chrome. The certificate authority is invalid, according to the message.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for hosting those. The OP had sent me the file and I had the intention of doing the same for the wiki, but work kept me busy!
The wiki would be a great place for them, hope you can get them on there.

The actual DOD website has an issue with the security certificate and several others didn't want to risk it, so I put it in my Dropbox.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Thanks all for helping out & the DropBox files via N1GAW and if you like I have some other High-Res Maps (Training Routes...) that I can send over that would be complementary to the AP1/B. If you are looking for the Tanker Route Maps, they are at the start of Charter 5 and start around Pages 481-485 area...

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for hosting those. The OP had sent me the file and I had the intention of doing the same for the wiki, but work kept me busy!
Can you (if not already) place the DropBox Link from N1GAW of the various reference points in RR (Mil-Air, etc..?) please. Would prefer to have folks go to the N1GAW DropBox and NOT direct o the url as to risk waring out our welcome...

kma371

QRT
Can you (if not already) place the DropBox Link from N1GAW of the various reference points in RR (Mil-Air, etc..?) please. Would prefer to have folks go to the N1GAW DropBox and NOT direct o the url as to risk waring out our welcome...

We are working on that through PM, but anyone can edit the wiki.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks all for helping out & the DropBox files via N1GAW and if you like I have some other High-Res Maps (Training Routes...) that I can send over that would be complementary to the AP1/B. If you are looking for the Tanker Route Maps, they are at the start of Charter 5 and start around Pages 481-485 area...

You should be able to post the maps in the forum or on the wiki. If you can't PM me and I'll add them into my dropbox where the AP-1/A & B manuals are. As for posting my Dropbox link in other places on RR, I'm fine with that, but back at work this week. If someone want's to do so I have no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.