DoD AP-1/B Air Refueling & Training Routes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Do you guys still have access to the current FLIP documents or were you getting them from the European web site that was "fixed" recently?

The North American FLIP (AP1) is still available, the full set and charts were coming from the European site and can no longer be accessed.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The only remaining available AP publications, AP1/A and AP1/B have been updated in my Dropbox (see link above).

PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in the other publications and charts download them now, these were the last versions available to the public and will be removed from my Dropbox at the end of the month. If anyone should stumble across a new link please let me know either here or in private message and I'll again add them to my Dropbox.

spacellamaman

The only remaining available AP publications, AP1/A and AP1/B have been updated in my Dropbox (see link above).

PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in the other publications and charts download them now, these were the last versions available to the public and will be removed from my Dropbox at the end of the month. If anyone should stumble across a new link please let me know either here or in private message and I'll again add them to my Dropbox.

oh well it was a good run. i was wondering how we were being blessed in getting them again, but felt it prudent to not inqure.

thanks again for posting them here throughout this period, i otherwise would have been unlikely to have come across them.

rareco

The North American FLIP (AP1) is still available, the full set and charts were coming from the European site and can no longer be accessed.
great work n1gaw.
any chance you could provide a dropbox link with the "outdated" files for reference? looking for the european editions!
thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
great work n1gaw.
any chance you could provide a dropbox link with the "outdated" files for reference? looking for the european editions!
thanks

Due to limited space in my dropbox I removed them. However, for this week only I'm adding them back in so you can download. Also I checked and the AP 1/A and /B have not been updated online.

Last edited:

rareco

thank you for taking the time, appreciate it very much. the charts are phenomenal.
nd5y wrote about the vfr/ifr supplements. any idea where to find the region 2 ( europe ) editions?
probably to much to ask. no luck searching the web.
the jackpot would be the flip approach plates. years ago the flip system used to be publicly accessible just
like the faa's

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
any idea where to find the region 2 ( europe ) editions?
probably to much to ask. no luck searching the web.
the jackpot would be the flip approach plates. years ago the flip system used to be publicly accessible just
like the faa's

These are no longer publicly available.

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
After a slight delay, I'm happy to announce the current versions of AP1 A & B are now available on the Dropbox link below. I no longer can find the DOD FLIP GP and FIH manuals online, if anyone knows of a link please private message me with it.

Thank you for sharing these with us. I'm looking for the latest USIFRSUPP. The most current one I have is from Oct 2019. If/when you or anyone else finds one, please share. Really appreciate your efforts having all these files available for us. Thank you!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
The current versions of AP1 A & B are now available on the Dropbox link below, these last through September of this year. I no longer can find the DOD FLIP GP and FIH manuals online, if anyone knows of a link please private message me with it. Also, older versions and charts may be deleted soon as I am running out of Dropbox space, if you want copies of these I suggest downloading them.

ra7850

The current versions of AP1 A & B are now available on the Dropbox link below, these last through September of this year. I no longer can find the DOD FLIP GP and FIH manuals online, if anyone knows of a link please private message me with it. Also, older versions and charts may be deleted soon as I am running out of Dropbox space, if you want copies of these I suggest downloading them.

The files were able to be downloaded, but they wouldn't open successfully. can anyone else confirm that they were able to download and then open the latest files date 8/21/2020?

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
The files were able to be downloaded, but they wouldn't open successfully. can anyone else confirm that they were able to download and then open the latest files date 8/21/2020?

I am able to download them and open them up correctly I am using a Apple Macbook Pro 13" with retina display.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø

Hey N1GAW, Question...On the refueling track map for the Military refueling for the USA it states that the VFR Helicopter refueling tracks are shown on the appropriate AP/1-B chart. Is that the CONUS refueling track map or a different one?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hey N1GAW, Question...On the refueling track map for the Military refueling for the USA it states that the VFR Helicopter refueling tracks are shown on the appropriate AP/1-B chart. Is that the CONUS refueling track map or a different one?

That should be CONUS as the other APs are overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.