Dodge County 800 license pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

W0JJK

There should be another tower site added, that tower site is pending with the FCC yet. It located West of Nickerson.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
It got granted WRFS452. With out the 5th site. I thought the five sites where Dodge, Fremont, North Bend, Scribner airport and Uehling.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
That is the location of that tower on the first map I saw. For some reason I was thinking it was closer to the airbase.

W0JJK

They now added the last site to their license. They are working the new towers from I read on Dodge County Commissioner meetings.

cm205

Any update on the Dodge County ORION cell? I had heard they were gonna be activating it by the end of 2020, but haven't heard if that actually happened.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
Any update on the Dodge County ORION cell? I had heard they were gonna be activating it by the end of 2020, but haven't heard if that actually happened.
Last I heard was supposed to start testing Q1 of 2021. Paging was suppose to be done by the end of the year but I haven't heard anything about the paging for over 3 months.

xmo

These systems take a lot longer to build out than people originally think.

I doubt if they even have any towers built yet.

This will be a busy year for the project.

W0JJK

I saw the four new tower are constructed and there appears to be microwave dishes on the ones I could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.