Does anybody know what channel union hill fire department uses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamAlborn

Does anybody know what channel union hill fire department uses as channel one. I found frequency 154.310 and 154.385? Also, does anybody have their pager towns and all county tones? Thanks

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
What Town/Village/Hamlet/ County are you referring to?

I am fairly certain he is referring to the department that sits on the Monroe/Wayne County line on Ridge Road up near Lake Ontario. Their ambulance covers an eastern part of the Town of Webster in Monroe County plus all of their district that lies in the Town of Ontario in Wayne County. Their fire units service just the Wayne County portion of their district. At least it was that way when I retired.

The ambulance was primarily dispatched on Monroe County's Fire Channel 5 (County Wide Dispatch on 154.3100). Fire was too, but they had some kind of system where Wayne County could directly alert them as well.

Wayne has since gone to a new system so I am not current on some of the details out there.

Their Monroe County ambulance dispatch tone outs are on the Monroe County Wiki page. I looked at Wayne County's Wiki page, and they have a tone set listed for the ambulance as well on a Wayne County frequency as well.

I did not see any fire tones out info on either page.

WilliamAlborn

union hill

that is the station i am refering to. If anybody has a list of frequencies tones would help. maybe the frequency 154.385 is frequency 2 or something like that. i beleive their is two stations now, so i don't know if they have seperate frequencies? one for ambulance one for fire? thanks for the help. if anybody has the wayne county version for alerting monroe i will take that to. mutual aid channel? changing frequencies messes everything up on the scanner. thanks

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
that is the station i am refering to. If anybody has a list of frequencies tones would help. maybe the frequency 154.385 is frequency 2 or something like that. i beleive their is two stations now, so i don't know if they have seperate frequencies? one for ambulance one for fire? thanks for the help. if anybody has the wayne county version for alerting monroe i will take that to. mutual aid channel? changing frequencies messes everything up on the scanner. thanks

William, I think you need to study the RR Wiki pages for Monroe and Wayne Counties. Much of the info you seek is already there, and any good scanner enthusiast can figure out how the channels are used from the info in the Wiki and the RR Database.

RF-Burns

Union Hill is a small part of Eastern Webster also known as a Hamlet.

Union Hill Fire Department and Ambulance are both dispatched by Monroe County. The dispatch frequency is 154.310 DPL 506. Their response Channel is on Monroe Counties Eastside Channel 3 154.385 DPL 365.

All their radios are programmed with Wayne County Frequencies as well because they do a lot of Mutual Aid into Wayne County. I only have their Ambulance Tone out which are A Tone 1185.2 B Tone 669.9

WilliamAlborn

thanks for the help

Thank you guys for your help. I was wondering why calls were coming in on one channel and acknowledging on another. I guess monroe does things different then wayne. I also have another question what does frequency 151.1375 go to? I noticed when I looked it up it connects to wayne county. Could this be the new police channels. Hopefully not digital. Hopefully Union Hill reads this web site and they could help with there tones.

RF-Burns

I don't see 151.1375 what so ever under Wayne County. Maybe it is not listed because it is not an active freq yet. Wayne County is not going digital anytime in the near future so you don't have anything to worry about.

Thank you guys for your help. I was wondering why calls were coming in on one channel and acknowledging on another. I guess monroe does things different then wayne. I also have another question what does frequency 151.1375 go to? I noticed when I looked it up it connects to wayne county. Could this be the new police channels. Hopefully not digital. Hopefully Union Hill reads this web site and they could help with there tones.

RF-Burns

Ken,

He is asking about Union Hill which is dispatched by Monroe County for both Fire and EMS. Wayne County does not do any dispatching for Union Hill what so ever. If Wayne County needs Union Hill for any type call they will hail Monroe County on 45.880

I would try listening to 151.37750 for fire and 155.9400 for ems.

w2csx

Premium Subscriber
Ken,

He is asking about Union Hill which is dispatched by Monroe County for both Fire and EMS. Wayne County does not do any dispatching for Union Hill what so ever. If Wayne County needs Union Hill for any type call they will hail Monroe County on 45.880

Like I said "Try".... so you can interrupt that anyway you want too.. ;)

w2csx

Premium Subscriber
I don't see 151.1375 what so ever under Wayne County. Maybe it is not listed because it is not an active freq yet. Wayne County is not going digital anytime in the near future so you don't have anything to worry about.

I have no idea where you got 151.1375 from Sir, cause it is not the frequency I gave! Go back and re-read my post Sir!

RF-Burns

I have no idea where you got 151.1375 from Sir, cause it is not the frequency I gave! Go back and re-read my post Sir!

Ken,

I don't understand your tone. I wasn't talking to you about 151.1375. I was talking to the original poster. He asked about 151.1375 not you. So next time you want to attack me, you might want to read all the post prior to opening your mouth. Here is the original post that I was talking about, nothing you said as you can now tell. Opening your mouth before you read everything just makes you look uneducated.

WilliamAlborn

Frequency 151.1375 search

I was looking under the FCC frequency list on your website under Wayne and Monroe when I noticed the two frequencies. I just thought maybe it was a typo or something. I do look at that website under FCC it just does not say what they are other then public saftey.

Chief59026

Premium Subscriber

The 151.1375 is the input for the countywide repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.