Does anyone know what this could mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonjensen

Sometimes while i am listening to my local pds dispatch channel, dispatch will sound a single beep out, and then say "team 2 you are clear." What does this mean?

thanks

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
could mean like if a fight breaks out or traffic stop or anything that the pd needs a clear channel to make sure they can get of hold of dispatch case shots fired etc....

radio10-8

Landon, Question for you?

Landon, please tell us which departments you are hearing when this i said.. It can help us answer you. Example while listening to Arcadia PD I hear this.........or while listening to LASO I hear them say......

landonjensen

radio10-8 said:
Landon, please tell us which departments you are hearing when this i said.. It can help us answer you. Example while listening to Arcadia PD I hear this.........or while listening to LASO I hear them say......

Its Arcadia Police Dept Dispatch

CommShrek

landonjensen said:
Sometimes while i am listening to my local pds dispatch channel, dispatch will sound a single beep out, and then say "team 2 you are clear." What does this mean?

thanks

When you hear them say that, look out your back window. Those guys in the navy blue flight suits are the ones talking. If you see them come close to your window, open it up, and ask them what GMRS freq they use. :)

landonjensen

CommShrek said:
When you hear them say that, look out your back window. Those guys in the navy blue flight suits are the ones talking. If you see them come close to your window, open it up, and ask them what GMRS freq they use. :)

:roll:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
davidd2957 said:
Hey Landon...Why don't you post that question in the California Forum. Be specific as to the area and the department.
David D.

moved to CA forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.