Does anyone know where this digital TG is out of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btritch

Does anyone know where this TG is from, I have searched the DB for two hours and I have not found it anywhere yet.. I picked it up last night for about 15 minutes and then I never heard it again.. I have checked the db for about the last two hours looking at different digital systems and I have not found it anywhere yet..

The audio either was not clear, was Garbled because of low signal, or because it was scrambled transmissions.. One or the other but I couldn't understand it...

It's this 154.860 - DIGITAL P 25 with a TG of 291 but that's all I have besides it was rolling in with one bar of signal..

fineshot1

Your post is confusing. You indicate that somehow you know its a talk group(291) which would mean you were listening to a trunk system but you only post the one frequency. If its a trunk system what are the other frequencies? Did you search the RR DB for your area and beyond for that freq? I think we need more info.

btritch

I've looked around my area and then some, I'm not sure it was a TG but i'm not sure what else it would be, On my PSR display it had DG 154.860, Then beside that it had P25, Then on the bottom right side it said 291... I do know it was a P25 Digital system though..

btritch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.