Does Anyone Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny303

Hey Ladies & Gents!
Does anyone know what the freq. are for the Arap. and the Denver County Corners Office is? Hope there is one! Thanks For the help!

FiremanSparky

Sonny303 said:
Hey Ladies & Gents!
Does anyone know what the freq. are for the Arap. and the Denver County Corners Office is? Hope there is one! Thanks For the help!

Hello Sonny303
Have you checked the Database by chance? I would imagine the Denver Coronor would operate under the City and County EDACS system, and Arapahoe County Coronor would operate under the state DTRS. They would have talkgroup id's instead of specific freq's.

Frank

Last edited:

MikeyB

Checking database does not reveal TG ids for either of these. Can anyone confirm? Has anybody heard coroner traffic for any of the counties listed? What do they talk about?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
They do not there own TG's that I am aware of but come up on main dispatch with there unique unit id that identifies them as the coroner.

Heard Larimer County ME-2 assisting with traffic control on a non-injury accident just the other day.

Jim<

MikeyB

jimmnn said:
They do not there own TG's that I am aware of but come up on main dispatch with there unique unit id that identifies them as the coroner.

Heard Larimer County ME-2 assisting with traffic control on a non-injury accident just the other day.

Jim<

PD/SO dispatch channels?

n0doz

Premium Subscriber
No Denver Coroner TG. They are paged out and come up on the police TG they're needed on.
BTW, they are technically Coroner Investigators. Most are not medical personnel. And they don't do all that stuff like on CSI.
They do all their business by phone, so there isn't anything to hear from them via radio.

Troop

I've never seen a Arapahoe Coroner with a radio.....Adams county's come on everynow and then as Adam 101,102,103 etc

K4XB

Denver Coroner TG

n0doz said:
No Denver Coroner TG. They are paged out and come up on the police TG they're needed on.
BTW, they are technically Coroner Investigators. Most are not medical personnel. And they don't do all that stuff like on CSI.
They do all their business by phone, so there isn't anything to hear from them via radio.

Actually there is a Coroner TG in the Denver Fleet Map. It is GID 0180. It may not be used, but it is there.

K4XB
Real radios glow in the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.