Does anyone listen to Progress Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

clawhammer

Was listening to Progress Energy last night around 12:00am since we had a huge power outtage, 2800 people without power. heard them talking about B phase was out but A phase and C phase were tripped. my question is with all the frequencies they have on the Zephyrhills station, why only have 1 subfleet for it. I also listen to the Demham station that is also in pasco county also and hear the 7 springs station which is common and I do hear Inverness on this one as well. any idea guys why only 1 subfleet for the one in Zephyrhills.

FLA2760

I monitor PE also but I have no idea why there is only 1 sub fleet. I also monitor Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative aka WREC on their VHF system. They come through much better than PE at least from my location.

CanesFan95

I've tried to listen to Progress Energy before and could never understand a word they were talkinabout. None of the radio traffic seems to make sense with whatever is going on out there in the area. It's like unless you work there, it's too hard to follow what they're sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.