Does Greenville County EMS have a unit 107?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Frequency is 462.950

I decided to bring my maxtrac to work this afternoon to play with some 440, well I have it scanning a few public safety frequencies which includes Charlotte/Mecklenburg EMS UHF dispatch (simlucast with the 800mhz TRS).

I am getting another agency and I thought I heard someone say Greenville and a "unit 107", so is there a unit 107 in use in Greenville County on the UHF EMS frequency?

Charlotte/Mecklenburg EMS runs CSQ so that's how come I am getting this other traffic.

I'm only using a 2/440 magmount at about seven feet, so I didn't think I'd really get much :D

Grog

Banned
Ok, wanted to really confirm that's what I was hearing up here in Gaston County NC.

Grog

Banned
I've been hearing Gaston Co. PD down here in Spartanburg.

I'm very very sorry :lol:

I used to get quite a bit of traffic from Anderson/Greenwood area on UHF while just driving around here, seems the RF takes I-85 just like the cars do :D

SCPD

QRT
GCEMS has 3 groups of units. Any unit beginning with 1XX will be on shift during the day 6:30 AM to 6:30pm. 2XX will run at nights. Units in the 3XX range run during peak hours. If you look on the greenville county website you can find out what unit number is located at what post (firehouse) throughout greenville county.

Status
Not open for further replies.