Does Hancock County dispatch for Henry County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Working on tagging UID's in Proscan & the UID "usually" starts with the county number. Some exceptions for the first 9 counties in the state (Boon uses 61XXXXX). I'm seeing a lot of 33XXX hits which would normally indicate Henry Co but they are always on Hancock's TG's. Hancock UIDs are 30XXXXX.

The 5-digit UID's appear to always be Dispatch and the 7-digit ones are all dispatch at the beginning of the block.

I like that (so far) there seems to be great coordination in the UID numbering in the state. Makes it easier to identify where a Mutual Aid county is calling from.

bdub5

That one guy...
All 5 digit UID's are wireline consoles connected directly to the system core. Hancock County recently (in the last few months) upgraded from RF based consoles to wireline consoles. I am not sure why Hancock's wireline UID doesn't line up with the county number.

By the same token, the D52 ISP Post has a UID of 93XXX on their wireline consoles and Marion County's wireline consoles are 79XXX.

For the most part, all actual radios across the state should have a 7 digit UID with the first two digits being the county.

west-pac

Working on tagging UID's in Proscan & the UID "usually" starts with the county number. Some exceptions for the first 9 counties in the state (Boon uses 61XXXXX). I'm seeing a lot of 33XXX hits which would normally indicate Henry Co but they are always on Hancock's TG's. Hancock UIDs are 30XXXXX.

The 5-digit UID's appear to always be Dispatch and the 7-digit ones are all dispatch at the beginning of the block.

I like that (so far) there seems to be great coordination in the UID numbering in the state. Makes it easier to identify where a Mutual Aid county is calling from.

The typical format I see for counties are: (county number)(10, 11, 12, 13)(xxx) for mobile and portables; and (county number)(10)(x) for dispatch consoles.

From what I've seen the first 9 counties follow that same format.

1101 (1)(10)(1) is an Adams Co Disp console
9101 (9)(10)(1) is a Cass Co Disp console.
213036 (2)(13)(036) is Lutheran Hospital ER in Fort Wayne (Allen County, county number is 2).
510076 (5)(10)(076), Blackford Co sheriffs deputy, the county number is 5.
610261 (6)(10)(261), Boone Co EMS.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Now that I look at mu UID file again I'm seeing the pattern for several counties, interesting!

Then you have Hamilton County doing 2909927-2909999 for all their dispatchers

Appreciate the discussion!

west-pac

Now that I look at mu UID file again I'm seeing the pattern for several counties, interesting!

Then you have Hamilton County doing 2909927-2909999 for all their dispatchers

Appreciate the discussion!

Hamilton county: (29)(10)(xxx), (29)(11)(xxx), (29)(12)(xxx). Fishers PD unit: 2910636 (29)(10)(636).

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Also, it is now the time to get your UID/RID ducks in a row... Just a heads up. And have fun with that in Marion County. Want a stroke? Nail down IU-PD, IUH-PD, MUPD, BUPD, IPSPD, IND-PD/FD, UIPD, IMPD, MCSO, IFEMS, SPD/SFD, LPD/LFD, VAMCPD.... And that is just the start of what is needed.. Add to this that there are a few radios that do NOT put UID/RID out on the air. Also, have fun with the dual dispatched towns, those should give ya aspirin time. 49 is in use, 79 is in use, 99 is in use, and so on...

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Also, it is now the time to get your UID/RID ducks in a row... Just a heads up. And have fun with that in Marion County. Want a stroke? Nail down IU-PD, IUH-PD, MUPD, BUPD, IPSPD, IND-PD/FD, UIPD, IMPD, MCSO, IFEMS, SPD/SFD, LPD/LFD, VAMCPD.... And that is just the start of what is needed.. Add to this that there are a few radios that do NOT put UID/RID out on the air. Also, have fun with the dual dispatched towns, those should give ya aspirin time. 49 is in use, 79 is in use, 99 is in use, and so on...
Been hearing IU-PD on their Statewide TG & their UIDs are all over the place.

Hamilton County used to group all the agencies together so it was easier to identify where a new UID belonged. Now it's pretty much random on the new radios.

DiGiTaLD

The 790xxx are console IDs on the DPSC (Marion County) system. AFAIK they have been that way since the system went P25 in 2008. It was just a few years ago that Marion County got on board with the IPSC radio numbering format, but the consoles have never been changed.

There are also a number of radios on the DPSC system that use the "old" P25 numbering standard, which was just five digits. There are not many of those left, but there are a few. These radios (at least the ones that I take care of) do not have IPSC talkgroups so they don't have IPSC IDs.

As far as IUPD, I would expect them to have some 49xxxxx (Marion) and 53xxxxx (Monroe) IDs at minimum. I don't know about the other campii around the state but there are probably others.

IU Health PD (not to be confused with Indiana University PD, they are different agencies) has some 49xxxxx IDs and 94xxxxx IDs, as I believe some of the radios they are using came through ISDH, which uses the 94xxxxx IDs.

My experience has been that radios with 99xxxxx IDs are various federal agencies. VA Police comes to mind.

DiGiTaLD

Any idea on who 167xxxxx IDs are? I think I've seen 5 of them.
On what talkgroups have you seen them? What program or device are you seeing them? Those may have something to do with advanced data capabilities or registration. I've seen five of them on the Greenwood site using Unitrunker, one hit each, not associated with a talkgroup. I'll have to dig into the /\/\ P25 documentation, I'm sure the answer is there somewhere.

INDY72

I have noticed them too, thinking this is having to do with the roll out on SAFE-T of the new ASTRO-25 FW. Lot of new data integration etc on this generation of ASTRO-25. Could also have something to do with data on the FirstNET now that its part of SAFE-T.

west-pac

On what talkgroups have you seen them? What program or device are you seeing them?

Uncommon SAFE-T RIDs:
10010129 - on Flight Watch
29302657 - ISP Trooper on ISP District 22 Disp.

Interestingly enough, 9302657 is an ISP District 22 radio as well, 23 hits; and 29302657 has 7 hits.

No TG for the 167's. Seen on UT. I believe the IDs were denied. Original seen on the Marion (Grant Co) tower.

INDY72

29302657 Possibly formerly an Hamilton County Radio, that belongs to the Trooper? Maybe not reflashed? I know the DPSC techs are having to get Motorola to look at a couple of HT's and a mobile or two due to some funky RID's and codeplugs here, so anything is possible.

GTO_04

At least when Hamilton County was on the EDACS system, ISP troopers assigned to Hamilton County did have county radios.

GTO_04

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
At least when Hamilton County was on the EDACS system, ISP troopers assigned to Hamilton County did have county radios.

GTO_04
ISP still does (at least one that I've logged). DNR also has some 29 prefix RID's

west-pac

On what talkgroups have you seen them? What program or device are you seeing them? Those may have something to do with advanced data capabilities or registration. I've seen five of them on the Greenwood site using Unitrunker, one hit each, not associated with a talkgroup. I'll have to dig into the /\/\ P25 documentation, I'm sure the answer is there somewhere.

I've noticed some more info about the 16777213 RID. Some time in the past, on the Muncie tower a user hit their emergency button and right after that on UT was RID 16777213, the 'action' was "Emergency", and the target was the RID that hit their emergency button. The same thing just happened on the Huntington tower, with this 16777213 RID.

It appears this RID may be some kind of automated System, or Emergency button response.

Status
Not open for further replies.