Does San Mateo County Digital TGID's need updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsanab14

I am only picking up two TGID's with the bank open: 13840 (Sherriff 1 Dispatch) and 11344 (EMS 4 Red - Dispatch). I have confirmed all freq's are correct (from RR database), as well as CH Hi-Lo/base/offset/step data. I use a pro96. I ask because before there used to be tons of traffic and now there is nearly none. Thanks.

wolter

I think it depends on which site you are monitoring. I am listening to South as I type, and I have heard everything from Sheriff to Corrections to Jails to EMS to Animal Control to Parks to Public Works within about 5 minutes.

jsanab14

Thanks you guys. It was my mistake. I had ALL the site freq's unlocked. Now that I have only the specific site unlocked, it is working fine. I appreciate the help.

richtidd

Database Admin
I am only picking up two TGID's with the bank open: 13840 (Sherriff 1 Dispatch) and 11344 (EMS 4 Red - Dispatch). I have confirmed all freq's are correct (from RR database), as well as CH Hi-Lo/base/offset/step data. I use a pro96. I ask because before there used to be tons of traffic and now there is nearly none. Thanks.

I have the San Mateo Co TRS live audio feed.
All data comes from the RR data base & works fine.
I here the whole TRS as crappy as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.