Does ScannerMaster price match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrasports

I have a scanner I want to purchase and found it at amazon and was wondering if scannermaster price matches? I would much rather get it from a reputable dedicated scanner place then a possible sub-par store.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Amazon is perfectly reputable, as long as you order from Amazon directly or a seller that is fulfilled by Amazon. If Prime shipping is available, you're fine. I've been an Amazon customer for about 15 years.

bharvey2

No problems with Amazon. I thought I was purchasing a Uniden 486 for a pretty good price and received a marine transceiver. Amazon responded to my complaint/concern and everything was put right within 3-4 days.

oracavon

I've experienced good customer service from both ScannerMaster and Amazon. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from either one. Although I haven't had any problems with third-party sellers on Amazon, I agree with jonwienke - it's best to make sure your purchase is being sold or fulfilled by Amazon, especially for expensive items.

Cognomen

Lots of scammers on Amazon. If the price seems really low, be careful. Pay attention to the above advice about orders being fulfilled by Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.