dog the bounty hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsi_boy

does anyone know the frequencies that dog the bounty hunter uses? also, are they the same ones he uses in colorado and other places

lugoffman

does anyone know the frequencies that dog the bounty hunter uses? also, are they the same ones he uses in colorado and other places

i know he uses mo type radios but dont know the frequency's also it might be under de kina bail bonds or under beth or dwayne chapman if they are license by fcc

lugoffman

yea but the thread is closed i also seen a show were he uses motorola his newest show since he has been band from tv which his show was aired last week i seen him and leland using them also he does a lot of work for bobby brown bail bonds in colorado and they was using motorola's there to i dont know how to search to see if there is a license haven't learned yet but i would say maybe ther might be on under da-kine bail bonds then again he may be under a cheap motorola buisness type radio and not licensed here is a link to his buisness http://dakinebailbonds.dogthebountyhunter.com/ if anyone finds out the frequency let me know thanks

kc2iyh

Ever hear of periods? Or a comma and capitalize words once in while would be good. I had a helluva time reading your sentence, dude.

ka5lqj

My "GUESS".........

Looking at the latest radios on the show, they may be those UHF GMRS radios. The "group" never seems to be over 2 blocks apart and in large Ford Excirsions. If I were a criminal, I'd be suspicious of two black Excursions with a load of folks inside each one, LOL!

...If you can't do the TIME, don't do the CRIME.

"Book 'em, Dan-O"

Respectfully,

Don/KA5LQJ

10-10 International Nets
29.101.0 (29. Ten-Ten AM)
29.450 FM Simplex

lugoffman

Looking at the latest radios on the show, they may be those UHF GMRS radios. The "group" never seems to be over 2 blocks apart and in large Ford Excirsions. If I were a criminal, I'd be suspicious of two black Excursions with a load of folks inside each one, LOL!

...If you can't do the TIME, don't do the CRIME.

"Book 'em, Dan-O"

Respectfully,

Don/KA5LQJ

10-10 International Nets
29.101.0 (29. Ten-Ten AM)
29.450 FM Simplex

LOL !!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! I know it right

crayon

RF Cartography Ninja
Database Admin
I dislike "The Dog" very much...and tire of his mouth
agreed. Personally, I dislike the entire genre of these types of shows. ie: Jerry Springer, any so-called "court" show, Howard Stern, Rush Lindbaugh, et al.

Basically, all it proves is that there is a lot of people that need other people to do their thinking for them and that sub-culture is vast.

rescuecomm

I am glad that most of the bail agents or runners as they are known in South Carolina, are a lot more reserved than the "Dog" group. None have made the news lately.

Bob

lugoffman

I am glad that most of the bail agents or runners as they are known in South Carolina, are a lot more reserved than the "Dog" group. None have made the news lately.

Bob

Yea but didn't he get put on the news for a good cause ?I mean the "dog" was being charged for kidnaping a fugitive from justice which he went to mexico and tried to bring back a guy who was out on bond for 19 counts of rape and I do believe murder charges as well but at least what ever , everyone thinks about them the sick preditor is now off the street and back behind bars so I believe he was on the news for a good cause. and for that being said anyone figure out his frequency's yet

cristisphoto

agreed. Personally, I dislike the entire genre of these types of shows. ie: Jerry Springer, any so-called "court" show, Howard Stern, Rush Lindbaugh, et al.

Basically, all it proves is that there is a lot of people that need other people to do their thinking for them and that sub-culture is vast.

Though I DO like Dog and his family
I despise with ALLLL my breath Jerry Springer and MAury Povich...
They are meant for the braindead hater types....
Anyhow as far as the radios I would also they would be low powered as they wouldnt want all of Ha waii to know that they are going to do a bust...
The feds when using surveillance do the same low powered techniques
Oh And Geraldo Kick Butt LOL
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.