DOITT UHF Trunking/FDNY Fireground

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff026

Feed Provider
Did anyone today notice on the DOITT UHF trunking today FDNY Fireground Unknown which FG channel) was being patched on the FDNY Special Events 6 Talkgroup?

I know it was fireground but some of the transmissions were not making it all the way thru.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Was it Used during that 2 alarm earlier this morning in Brooklyn, was over in Jersey Monitoring

n2nov

Did anyone today notice on the DOITT UHF trunking today FDNY Fireground Unknown which FG channel) was being patched on the FDNY Special Events 6 Talkgroup?

I know it was fireground but some of the transmissions were not making it all the way thru.

Taking a clue from the units on the channel, maybe you can figure out which channel from this layout:

Common All Boros:
HT 1 - TAC 1
HT 2 - CMD 1
HT 3 - TAC 2

Boro CMD 2:
HT 4 - QNS
HT 5 - BKN
HT 6 - MAN
HT 7 - BNX
HT 8 - S.I.

ff026

Feed Provider
I am going to say it was Tac 1 charlie just from the few transmission's I heard. I heard a saw going in the background on a few transmission's. It was definitely FG transmissions at a job.

Last edited:

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
As I noted some time ago, it seams that the brass like to be able to monitor the fire ground without leaving their desks. They like to be "out frount" of big jobs [multi 10-45s] even when they can't be there. It also shows the cross path capablites of the system are huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.