Domain Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim1Wal

I am a new member. About a week ago I "thought" I applied for a Domain Key. I clicked on the "Apply for a Domain Key" button. Two windows popped up. I did not enter anything in the windows because I did not know what to enter. I clicked "Apply". Two days later I logged on and the Domain Key page indicated "pending". I have received no communication from the web site. "Pending" no longer appears on the Domain Key page. Any assistance someone can provide to enable me to get a Domain Key would be appreciated.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
resubmit your request and fill out all the details. I received it and figured it was submitted in error since it wasn't filled out.

Jim1Wal

To restate a part of my original post - the reason I did not fill in the boxes is because I did not know what to enter. I still do not know what to enter.

bezking

Database Admin
Jim just click the apply button, fill out your url and description and press submit. That's it.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
That's correct Jim - I'm surprised this is confusing. Enter the domain name that you want the key to support and a description on how you are going to use the domain key.

Status
Not open for further replies.