Dominion Energy Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

drayd48

Per the license, try 153.0425. Both 153.0425 and 153.1025 are licensed for that site. I'm in Iredell and I know the Statesville frequency is correct

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
I just programmed it but it looks like neither are doing anything. I did get an RSSI hit on 153.1025 right after programming but nothing.
I have them both programmed as a conventional frequency as well to see if I get anything out of it

drayd48

I'm not big with DMR, but this system is a capacity plus system so it will only spurt out a quick burst of signal on the "rest channel". The channel won't be active until someone talks on it. If someone else can explain it better that would be great but this is about as much as I know.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
I'm not big with DMR, but this system is a capacity plus system so it will only spurt out a quick burst of signal on the "rest channel". The channel won't be active until someone talks on it. If someone else can explain it better that would be great but this is about as much as I know.
I believe we can both learn from this forum thread as well. I do appreciate your help!

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Correct. Cap+ will spit a Data Burst on the rest channel every 5 seconds or so to keep the radio in sync with the system. The channel(s) won't be active until a subscriber keys a talk group. You can however collect site information such as Site IDs, Neighboring Sites, ColorCode's, etc off the rest channel.

jake_Braker

C/O 2Ø21
Premium Subscriber
Correct. Cap+ will spit a Data Burst on the rest channel every 5 seconds or so to keep the radio in sync with the system. The channel(s) won't be active until a subscriber keys a talk group. You can however collect site information such as Site IDs, Neighboring Sites, ColorCode's, etc off the rest channel.
How do I figure out which one is the rest channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.