Dominion Power Construction Along RT7 in Loudoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFJeffro

CW Wright Construction is doing a lot of the transmission work in the central and eastern divisions... They have lowband in most of there line trucks and pick-ups. Take a look at the trucks and see if you can find a name and let me know, we can go from there... -Jeff

freqhopping

I just passed by Rt287 on Rt7 and noticed they were doing work today. I started a search and got a hit on 451.2500 103.5. Someone said something about "finishing a span" which sounds relevant to their work. Plus a thunderstorm was about to hit. This freq is licensed to several power companies in VA.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
CW Wright Construction is doing a lot of the transmission work in the central and eastern divisions... They have lowband in most of there line trucks and pick-ups. Take a look at the trucks and see if you can find a name and let me know, we can go from there... -Jeff

Sorry I took so long to reply. Yes, you are correct about the company name. I also saw some Pike trucks which might explain what freqhopping heard. Maybe CW Wright is doing the towers and Pike is doing the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.