Don't purchase from Radioddity (on Amazon or eBay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg5ubq

I purchased radio 2 weeks ago thru Radioddity and paid express fee to have guaranteed delivered within 3 days. Still no radio, they sent it ground which will take a couple weeks. I tried calling and found out they are overseas, and there is no phone # for you to call. I emailed repeatedly. They sent out another radio telling me it is Express shipping. Same mistake,...they sent ground shipping which will take a couple weeks. Long story made short,... still no radio and supplies. I asked for refund, which was denied. Do NOT buy from Radioddity direct, or as a vendor in eBay and Amazon. They are not professional, and are thieves. No I have no radio, and no money.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Here's another twist about Radioddity...I am hearing through the grapevine that Radioddity is essentially buying good reviews on Amazon and maybe other sites.

What I am hearing is that if you contact Radioddity and say that you want to review one of their radios, they will tell you to buy one through Amazon and once you post a favorable review, they will reimburse your purchase price.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
So will Amazon

I bought a portable from them a couple of weeks ago. Everything went smoothly. I've made other purchases with no problem. You can do what you wish but I've never had a problem

Last edited:

DJ11DLN

So will Amazon

I bought a portable from them a couple of weeks ago. Everything went smoothly. I've made other purchases with no problem. You can do what you wish but I've never had a problem
Same here, no trouble but then I never requested the express shipping either. Been thinking about one of their dual-band DMR H-T's. I see I missed an opportunity to save some $$$ on one, my typical luck.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Ground shipping from overseas, I imagine that could take a while :)

I wasn't sure about Amazon I've never had a problem with them. I had a few on eBay who cheated me and eBay/PayPal refunded my payment and shipping and I even got to keep the item if I'd received it.

Status
Not open for further replies.