Dora Sumiton F.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanbob

Hello scan freinds. can anyone out their help me with Dora or Sumiton F.D? Dora is 154.0475 so I think but I do not hear anything and im only about 15-15 miles away. Sumiton I dont have a clue about. If these F.D.`s only run fire and not EMS there may not be much traffic I have never heard them on the Walker 911 Fire channel either. Thanks for anything to help

rbryant2

Try 154.4000 for Sumiton Fire. This has been thier frequency for years. I have heard that they are planning an radio system upgrade, but I'm not sure of the status of that. Sumiton runs EMS as well as fire and is a fairly busy department for a small city. You might also try listening to Dora PD's 155.7900. They used to page out fire calls on this frequency.

scanbob

thanks for the help. Since I made the post I have found Sumiton and have to pick them out between Cabaha Valley and Tuscaloosa FD`s on the same freo,. I will check out Dora and see what happens. Have a nice day

EMS-1

Ah seems like yesterday when you'd hear the loud and shrill voice of Janice Rasberry at Mack's say : " 10-4 301 KLS507 " . l ol have a great day. Carl

Last edited:

scanbob

Carl I know what you mean. how about Hyman fussing at Billy S.when he would get lost out in the Flower Garden or Astro World. Have a good day freind, those were good day`s

bwall332

Premium Subscriber
I always liked the tone out followed by" 301 GO MOBILE ON A ONE" , and you could always tell when it was shift change at BPD by all the recalls going off.Have a great day !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.