Douglasville TGID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8IAA

B7spectra and Wise871, Douglasville TGID's are not showing up in the EZScan update #120. Had to maually input. Please check.
Thanks,
Larry

wise871

Database Admin
I just checked and I don't see an issues on this end. I replied in the other post. Not sure what is going on.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Douglasville

In a conversation recently with the Moto tech who maintains the Douglasville SYSTEM I learned that Douglasville is not a site on the Cobb system but rather it's own system. He didn't know the system ID right off the top of his head. The reason we can hear Douglasville using the Cobb control channels is that Douglasville has "roaming" privileges on the Cobb system and vice versa.

Maybe one day we can learn the SYSID for the Douglasville system, including their unique control channels.

Metrofire31

N8IAA

Surprisingly enough, Mike. I've been getting as many Cobb TG's on the Douglasville tower site on the 396 as the other towers. The reason I posted what I did, was that the PSR-800 software did not pick up the TG's from the Cobb system. They were missing on the last update to EZScan software. Whatever they did on the firmware upgrade on the 800 made it a much better receiver:)
Larry

SkiBob

Premium Subscriber
Newby

New today to the site.

Perhaps this is why I have worked all day to get my new $450, 396XT, and have not been able to pick up Douglasville? I'm using FreeSCAN and importing straight from this site. I pick up Coweta really well. Nothing else is coming in from WARRS. What do I need to do to receive Douglasville transmissions? I'd hate to think after all that money I can't hear my own city.

N8IAA

New today to the site.

Perhaps this is why I have worked all day to get my new $450, 396XT, and have not been able to pick up Douglasville? I'm using FreeSCAN and importing straight from this site. I pick up Coweta really well. Nothing else is coming in from WARRS. What do I need to do to receive Douglasville transmissions? I'd hate to think after all that money I can't hear my own city.

Cobb County P-25 system, Douglasville repeater. I'm hearing Cobb and Douglasville here in Gwinnett on my 396XT.
Larry

wise871

Database Admin
New today to the site.

Send me your FreeScan files to wise871@hotmail.com and I can look at it and tell you what is going on.

Metrofire31

Premium Subscriber
Douglasville

I need to apologize for an erroneous post in this thread. My Moto friend did NOT say that Douglasville was its own system - I completely misunderstood him. It is a separate site on the Cobb DTRS. Sorry for the confusion.

Metrofire31
Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.