ffemt25

Premium Subscriber
need some freq for dover fire and any trains in dover

if there are any trains plz list them like amtrk or csx thx in advance

DanTheMan

ps going to dover nascar race this sunday!!!!! lets go tony stewart

Mark

Premium Subscriber
You need Brains not trains..... Check the RR database library..

Go Jeff Gordon!

Mark
Maryland

Last edited:

K3GI

Norfolk Southern is the only railroad that runs through Dover unless there is a regional of which I am not aware. In Sussex County I hear them on 160.800 mhz. As the others stated, check the database.

Lee, K3GI

K3GI

danstrainz said:
theres no delaware trains section

I see there isn't. The closest rail yard to Dover is in Harrington. Norfolk Southern may have some activity in Dover as there are a few businesses in the area that get some delivery by rail. Other than that and those passing through I don't think you'll hear much. It will probably be on 160.800. I'm near the Indian River Power Plant in Sussex County and that is the freq. I hear them using when down here. They use it for switching and to contact dispatch. There is some activity down here with the regional RR, Delaware Coast Line, on 160.455. I don't really know what happens in Dover.

As to the Dover Fire/Police/EMS it is all digital trunked. There are some UHF simulcasts I'm sure, but as I am down here in Sussex County I don't know those freqs.

Good luck and enjoy the race. I'll be down here looking at it on TV.

Lee, K3GI

Last edited:

pinetree

160.800 is used by NS in the whole area of Dover and south. It may change in New Castle for some ops. The best Fire EMS rptr in Dover area is 154.34 Dover fire is 154.445 Kent Co disp 151.400

ffemt25

Premium Subscriber
thanks guys it was a good race and i was near baltamore and got the csx metro devison so thx

dan

Status
Not open for further replies.