Download another trunking system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procurator

Premium Subscriber
I have a RS Pro197. I down loaded one of two trunking systems that I wanted, without any real problems. I assigned this one to the #1 scan list. When I go to down the second system and assign it to scan list #2 it seems to replace the first one that I put in. What am I doing wrong?

KE5TLF

Default scanlist is always #1 unless you change it. Since you didn't mention which program you're using I can't be exact but either one should give you the chance to to set the scanlist during the transfer process. Just be sure to also UN-check list #1 when you select the list you want.

Procurator

Premium Subscriber
Thanks KE5TLF for your reply. The program I'm using is ARC500. In the talk group screen there is a column for Scan List. I have already changed each line to #2. In the scan list preview screen it shows that everything is set to scan list 2.

pmstewart

Premium Subscriber
How did you acquire the original trunk system info ....from RR database download?

How did you acquire the second trunk system info....also from RR database download?

pmstewart

Premium Subscriber
Procurator,

Been working with ARC500 and Win500 all day with RR Database Trunk Downloads for Utah. I have downloaded three trunk systems and have then in individual "TSYS" groupings. Associated with each of the "TSYS" Groups downloaded in database form from RR is a list of "TGID's" associated with the "TSYS"....

If I go to ScanList "ALL" it lists all the TGID's for all three mixed in together. When I go to the individual TSYS object while the TGID's are showing in the window I select ALL the tgid's with the ctrl-a keyboard shortcut and select the ScanList they are to be associated with. This is how I've overcome the program lumping them all together in the same scanlist - scanlist 1 which is the default.

There is a way when downloading from RR to specify the "TARGET SCAN LIST" for the tgid's for each object your downloading for.....

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.