Download & import TSYS objects to Whistler

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamRad10Man

Premium Subscriber
Want to download & import a TSYS report from database forr State of NH. When I click on the tab that says Trunked Systems, I get a report, but no ability (tab) to download into scanner

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Download and imports are done through the programming software. If you are trying to do it manually you must copy and paste or write it down and enter it. What model scanner are you trying to program?

HamRad10Man

Premium Subscriber
WS1065, was going to put a trunk list from database into scan list 5, but the RR database does not have a download report for it. I cannot import the CSV file, so it looks like a manual input. When entering a new TGRP, how can I tell if the frequency is "new" or "system"? And what do I use for an ID (currently shows as a WILDCARD?

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
OR, you can just import them stuff you want, from the scanner itself. Go to [MENU], then [Browse Library]y, then US, then your select your state, county, agency.... and select import, then select which scanlist you want to put it into (your case #5). Done.

But it's much easier using the software on a PC. Download Whistlers software for free on their website. It's not the best software, but it works fine.

On a WS1065?

Status
Not open for further replies.